A few weeks ago in my sermon I mentioned that you'd be crazy not to read some good books on marriage if you hope make your marriage last. Last time I checked marriage had about a 50% fail rate - so it's not as if the good ones just happen automatically. I received a few inquiries about some books I would recommend, so here are some of the best ones I know of (with links to Amazon). Feel free to add your own recommendations in the comments.
- Sacred Marriage - by Thomas
- Love and Respect - by Eggerichs
- His Needs, Her Needs - by Harley Jr.
- The Meaning of Marriage - by Keller
- For Women Only / For Men Only - by Feldhahn
- The Five Love Languages - by Chapman
- You and Me Forever - by Chan
There are also some amazing studies on video at Right Now Media. If you are a member at Grace Church - we will provide you with a free subscription to this amazing resource. Just email Larry Shallenberger for your login credentials.
Hope this helps!