Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Hotel

This place is really nice. It's a Renaissance Hotel - I have some pics below. I'm having a difficult time with the wireless - so I've been wresting with my computer all morning. Anyway -Larry speaks in about 25 minutes so I'm going to leaving to video tape him in a minute. Please pray if you read this soon. But before I left I wanted to leave you with some pics of our home for three days.


















Yes - that is a TV screen in our bathroom mirror


















The view from our room.






















TV - and really nice setup for business travelers. Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

are you guys gonna get married?

Diane Pauli said...

"Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head."