Friday, August 08, 2008

College Memories

This weekend I'm telling a story from my college days to start off my sermon. It led me to a land of recollection about my years at Taylor U. - definitely one of the most hilarious times of my life. I was reflecting on some of the situations and names and faces that defined my life during those years.

Then randomly I remembered a secret wish I used to have.

I lived next to a guy named Dan Gin (pronounced like "jin"- same as the strong drink). We also had a friend named Esther. For a while they were thinking about dating. I always hoped that they would get married simply to call her by her new married name...

Esther Gin.

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

BA HA HA! That's ridiculous!

Danielle said...

why are you so weird?